Friday 6 March 2009

Our trip to Gibraltar

Yesterday we went to Gibraltar on a school trip and all I have to say is that it was fantastic! We spent a great time there despite the weather. Luckily, it did not rain, but the wind was really strong. We went to Europa Point, we visited Saint Michael's caves and we stopped at the Apes' Den. An ape jumped onto my shoulders and I took a nice picture! Then we had free time to have lunch and go shopping.

My students' behaviour was very good and I want to congratulate them. If we have the chance, we will repeat the trip next year.

The solutions to the Gymkhana are the following:

1. Apes.
2. British.
3. Chocolate.
4. Duty.
5. Europa.
6. Frontier.
7. Governor.
8. Hindu Temple.
9. India.
10. John Galiano.
11. King’s Chapel.
12. La Línea de la Concepción.
13. Mediterranean.
14. National.
15. Ocean.
16. Pound.
17. Queensway.
18. Rock.
19. Saint Michael.
20. Trafalgar.
21. Utrecht.
22. Victoria Stadium.
23. Winston Churchill Avenue.
24. Phone box.
25. Yacht.
26. Zoo.


How many answers did you get right? Which was the most difficult question for you? Did you practise your English while doing the Gymkhana? I hope so.
.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jajaj!! Gibraltar was very well...But!!!!! my moneyyy !!!jjjj!!!!!! I swear by God that I will took revenge!!!!! XD

Marisa García said...

LOL!!! You did not find the right shop! See you!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to repeat!!! I want to repeat!!!! jejeje Congratulations Marisa. The trip was fantastic!!! I have passed so good there... and in the bus!!! I will never forget Gibraltar. I would be there a weekend!!! jejeje!!!
When you have got more photos, you say it to me by messenger ok?
many kisses!!

Marisa García said...

Thanks Jesús, I'm really happy you liked it. In fact, I have enjoyed the trip a lot, too.
Kisses.

Clara y Cristina said...

Hi! The trip was fantastic, but I ended up busted! jaja
Be repeated next year! And Marisa I have a picture of you with a monkey on me! jaja, ya te the move.
Many kisses,
Cristina Guzmán.

Marisa García said...

Hi Cristina!!! I want that picture!!! The trip was fantastic, next year we will go again if we can. Congratulations for your good behaviour there and thanks for writing.

Many kisses,
Marisa.

ROMU said...

Hi Marisa!!! It was wonderful!!! Where was the carrot cake? See you. Kisses

Marisa García said...

Hi Romu!!! Thank you for your visit to my blog and your comment. I had a great time in Gibraltar and all of you contributed to it. Carrot cake!!! Mmmm, delicious!

See you on Monday!
Kisses.