Saturday 19 July 2008

Pronunciation

I have just found two helpful tools to practise your English pronunciation.


Click on the picture on the left, then write a word or sentence and your virtual teacher will tell you the correct pronunciation. It is very easy. An English teacher at hand!




The second tool is very similar to this one, but with the difference that you can chat with your virtual teacher, Alice. Click on the picture on the right and talk to Alice!

I hope you have fun while you are improving your English pronunciation!!!

3 comments:

Drinking gaseosa said...

Hi, Marisa. I'm David, your workmate in San Pedro.
I have just known your blog now, and it's amazing.
It's very useful for English learners like me!
And congratulations!!!!! I have seen that you're now a civil servant!

Marisa García said...

Hi David!!!
It's great to hear from you after such a long time! Thank you very much, I'm really glad you like it and I hope you find it useful with your English.

Yes, I passed the exams and I am a civil servant now, I am so happy!!! Thanks a lot for your comment and I hope you visit my blog very often.

Lots of love,
Marisa.

Unknown said...

a very large historical dictionary of the English language, published by Oxford University Press. It is one of the most famous dictionaries in the world, well known for including many different meanings of words, and for giving real examples to show how each word was originally used and how its meaning has changed through time. how to say London place-names pronounce London names