Friday, 26 October 2012

Halloween 2012


Hi friends! Next week we will be having a great time amongst pumpkins, witches, vampires, ghosts and all the frightening creatures we can think of. Here you can see my contribution to spend the sweetest Halloween ever!!! I am participating in a Halloween cakes contest with this cake, would you like to vote it?
If you want to, you can do it by clicking on this link: http://apps.facebook.com/pasteleria-de--dhfde/participations/190884

Then, you will have to press the VOTAR (vote) button, next you have to click on ME GUSTA (I like), and finally on VOTAR (vote) again. You cannot vote if you aren't a follower of the site, that's why you have to click on ME GUSTA.

I hope you like this cake and you spend a terrific Halloween!!!

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

L.T. Erinder said...

Hello Ms/Mrs Garcia.

My name is Tom Erinder and I am a language student in Sweden, studying different languages which of one is English.

I found your blog entry about text-messaging and its effect on the English language very interesting and I wish to refer and/or quote some of the content in an article I am working on and would like to ask for your permission to do so.

You will of course be creditted accordingly.

Please write to me on my e-mail address: lt.erinder@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tom Erinder