It is our duty as citizens of this world to take care of the Earth. And we have to do it every day. Here you are some things you can do to preserve the planet:
1. Do not pollute: keep your cities, beaches, rivers, ... clean.
2. Recycle cans, bottles and paper.
3. Help keep the air clean. Ride bikes or walk instead of using motorized vehicles.
4. Save paper.
5. Do not waste water.
6. Save energy.
7. Leave wasted batteries in the special containers.
8. Remember the 3 R rule: Recycle, Reduce and Reuse.
9. Respect animals.
10. Love and appreciate the environment that surrounds you.
And now it's time to listen to an incredible song by the king of pop, Michael Jackson. "Earth song" is part of his huge legacy and it shows how concerned he was about the environmental problems that affect the entire world.
6 days ago