Sunday 13 July 2008

Gibraltar


Gibraltar is a British overseas territory located near the southernmost tip of the Iberian Peninsula overlooking the Strait of Gibraltar. The territory shares a border with Spain to the north. Gibraltar has historically been an important base for the British Armed Forces and is the site of a Royal Navy base. Today, Gibraltar is known colloquially as Gib or The Rock.

If you want to know more about Gibraltar and its history, click here.


Try this quiz to check how much you know about The Rock.

For A Virtual Travel to Gibraltar, click on this link.
.

2 comments:

enrike ex-4ºc said...

Hi Marisa!!!How are you?I am better than before because I am of party in my village.Are you going to be in paterna the next year??I hope that you were.bye marisa kissesssssssssss!!!!

Marisa García said...

Hello Enrique!!! Nice to hear from you!!! I don't know if I am going to be in Paterna next year, but it is possible because I passed my exams!!! I am really happy and I hope to be there again this year. Have fun in the "Feria"!!!

Kisses.